Breathing Scorecard Result
Your score is...
out of a possible 20
You probably already know this… your breathing isn’t the best. And, yes, I am being polite. The truth is you likely need to do something about your breathing quick smart.
The good news is you can make some big improvements in most aspects of your life by making some simple changes to how your breathe.
I’ve written some keys points for your to consider below. Right now, it’s important that you understand that your health, wellness, and performance will remain problematic until you improve the quality of your breathing.
Do you want to accelerate your results? For FREE!
Before you read on, I want to make sure you have the best chance of improving your breathing. What I am offering will cost you nothing except about 5 minutes of your time.
Here’s the deal: click the button below, answer a few more questions, and I will record an 11 minute video explaining exactly what you need to do first to make a big change in your life.
I’ll explain the issues you are facing, the path forward, and the exact steps you will need to take to improve your breathing and the quality of your life. I’ll even give you the most important exercise that you can start right away.
Sure, it's a low score but there's a lot you can do...
A few important points
Given your low score, here are some pointers so you can be safer:
- Be extremely careful of things that may trigger breathing difficulties like artificial scents, dust, dust mites, and pet hair.
- Sleep can be negatively affected by poor breath quality.
- Weather can set off symptoms like coughing and sneezing and tightness of the chest.
- Change in temperature can lead to chest tightness and trouble breathing.
- You may find it hard to calm your mind as your breathing is agitated and keeps you in a state of arousal.
- Poor focus and concentration can be an issue for those with poor breathing quality.
Some simple strategies
You have a large scope for improvement and I hope you can see there is light at the end of the tunnel. Here are some strategies that may help you:
- Breathe through your nose at all times, this is the most essential aspect of improving your breathing quality.
- Consider taping your mouth shut at night to ensure that you don’t mouth breathe, this will help your breathing and also your sleep quality.
- Keep a journal that documents when you feel poorly and when you feel well, this information can help you better understand your triggers.
- Build a team of trusted practitioners who are dedicated to helping you improve.
- Use medication only when you need to. It is extremely important but should not be overused.
I see too many people settle for maintaining the stats quo with their breathing and health and wellness. I implore you to seek answers and not settle!
You can find some amazing benefits by simply improving the quality of your breathing.
If you need help right now, please contact me and I will show you exactly what is possible for you.