Breathing Scorecard Result
Your score is...
out of a possible 20
Well, there’s good news and there’s bad news. Your breathing isn’t terrible but it isn’t awesome either.
Now, if you see a number that is 10 or lower, I suggest you really start paying attention to your breathing. That score is on the low end.
If your number is greater than 10, that means you’re likely not in trouble with your breathing but there’s still some decent scope for improvement.
Regardless of your score, what you need to know is that now is a great time to take your breathing more seriously. You can move away from illness and poor performance, and move toward wellness and better outcomes at work, play, and throughout your life.
I’ve written some keys points for your to consider below.
Do you want to accelerate your results? For FREE!
Before you read on, I want to make sure you have the best chance of improving your breathing. What I am offering will cost you nothing except about 5 minutes of your time.
Here’s the deal: click the button below, answer a few more questions, and I will record an 11 minute video explaining exactly what you need to do first to make a big change in your life.
I’ll explain the issues you are facing, the path forward, and the exact steps you will need to take to improve your breathing and the quality of your life. I’ll even give you the most important exercise that you can start right away.
Sure, it's an okay score but there's a lot you can do...
A few important points
Given your low score, here are some pointers so you can be safer:
- Be extremely careful of things that may trigger breathing difficulties like artificial scents, dust, dust mites, and pet hair.
- Pay attention to the quality of your sleep, if you notice that you are sleeping light this can indicate breathing issues.
- Weather can set off symptoms like coughing and sneezing and tightness of the chest.
- Poor focus and concentration can be an issue for those with poor breathing quality, so track how you are going at work.
- Emotions can get out of hand when your breathing is suboptimal. If you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed, breath control can help you.
Some simple strategies
You have great scope for improvement and I hope you can see that there are big opportunities for you to investigate. Here are some strategies that may help you:
- Breathe through your nose at all times, this is the most essential aspect of improving your breathing quality.
- Consider taping your mouth shut at night to ensure that you don’t mouth breathe, this will help your breathing and also your sleep quality.
- Keep a journal that documents how you feel, this information can help you better understand your state.
- See if you can start to pay more attention to your breathing during the day, as you become more aware you will begin to see how powerful working with the breath can be.
- Stay safe, if you need medical attention, get it!
I see too many people settle for maintaining the status quo with their breathing and health and wellness. I implore you to seek answers and not settle!
You have an amazing opportunity to discover the amazing benefits of elevating the quality of your breathing.
If you need help right now, please contact me and I will show you exactly what is possible for you.