Breathing Scorecard Result
Your score is...
out of a possible 20
Well, I have to say that is a pretty impressive result. I’m guessing that most of the time you feel like your breath is pretty good. Perhaps you don’t even notice that you are breathing.
When people score high on this test, they often think that they are at the pinnacle of breathing. But there is so much more to the power of the breath.
You have an amazing foundation to build upon. You can learn how to outperform your competitors at work and in sports. You can start to investigate flow states and deeper, inner work.
I’ve listed some thoughts below to help you tap into your own breath power.
Do you want to accelerate your results? For FREE!
Before you read on, I want to make sure you have the best chance of optimising your breathing. What I am offering will cost you nothing except about 5 minutes of your time.
Here’s the deal: click the button below, answer a few more questions, and I will record an 11 minute video explaining exactly what you need to do first to make a massive change in your life.
I’ll explain the path forward, and the exact steps you will need to take to harness the power your breathing and boost the quality of your life. I’ll even give you the most important exercise that you can start right away.
Sure, it's a great score but what now...
A few important points
Given your high score, here are some pointers so you can be excel:
- When you push your boundaries in exercise and concentration, notice what causes you to slow down or stop, there’s information there.
- If you get ill, rest. Even though your breathing is stronger than many it pays to take it easy when your body needs it.
- Become more curious about how you breathe in different situations. What happens when you exercise, when you’re under pressure at work, when you’re emotions are high?
- You may find it hard to calm your mind when your breathing is agitated and keeps you in a state of arousal. The fix is to slow and deepen the breath.
- As you breathing improves, look to other areas and tweak those too.
Some simple strategies
You have a massive opportunity to take your life to the next level. Here are some strategies that may help you:
- Breathe through your nose at all times, this is the most essential aspect of improving your breathing quality.
- Consider taping your mouth shut at night to ensure that you don’t mouth breathe, this will help your breathing and also your sleep quality.
- Commit to a daily breath practice and you will accelerate your outcomes.
- Pay close attention to the things that are changing in your life, see if you can work out what is having the biggest effect.
- Allow yourself time to breathe in silence and see what you can notice about your breath. This deep understanding will help you to the next level.
It's time to excel!
I see too many people settle for just a tad above the average. Your breathing seems to be pretty good but I can all but guarantee there are massive gains to be had that will catapult your health, wellness, and performance. I implore you to seek answers and not settle!
I can show you how to take full advantage of the power of your breath.
If that excites you, please contact me and I will show you exactly what is possible for you.